Our Victorian conservatory roof features traditional styling, designed to create an eye-catching addition to any property. It has a distinctive
multi-faceted projection, with a choice of three or five facets, a wide range of colours and glazing options, giving your customers the flexibility to supply a roof that will compliment any
The Victorian style UPVC conservatory offers:
- Versatile range of sizes from a simple 2m x 2m layout up to spacious 6m x 6m conservatories in the style of Victorian-era orangeries.
- Selection of colours and woodgrain finishes to complement any property – with exact colour-match guarantee. (See our colour options to the left of this page)
- Excellent energy-efficiency performance to meet legislative requirements – keeping the room warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Pitch ranges from 15° to 45° – to suit different styles of property.
- Compatibility with most industry window and door profile systems for a complete conservatory solution.
- Unique, patented design for easy slot-together fabrication using minimal silicone sealant or adhesive – keeping your project times and costs down.
For a more technical look at our conservatory roofs, visit our Technical Specifications page by clicking the link below. Or if you would like to discuss us manufacturing your conservatory roofs in
more detail, please feel free to contact us via our contact us page – or call our office for an informal no obligation chat on 01452 831309