With its bold square-fronted projection, our Edwardian-style conservatory roof compliments most industry windows and doors to maximises the available space within any outdoor room. Manufactured
and styled to reflect the elegant and dignified simplicity of the Edwardian era, this type of conservatory is often the most popular style chosen by installers and home owners.
The Edwardian style UPVC
- A range of sizes, from 2m to 6m in either width or projection, to make the most of available outdoor space.
- Selection of colours and woodgrain finishes to complement any home – with exact colour-match guarantee (See our colour options to the left of this page)
- Pitch ranges from 15° to 45° – to suit different house roof configurations.
- Compatibility with most industryl window and door profile systems for a complete, easy-to-fabricate conservatory solution.
- Unique, patented system designed for accurate slot-together fabrication and installation using minimal silicone sealant or adhesive – saving you and your customers time and money
- Accreditation by the British Standards Institute (BSI)
For a more technical look at our conservatory roofs, visit our Technical Specifications page by clicking the
link below. Or if you would like to discuss us manufacturing your conservatory roofs in more detail, please feel free to contact us via our contact us page – or call our office for an informal no obligation chat on 01452 831309